Key Support Services
- Specialist Support Coordination
- Capacity building and skill development
- Assistance with daily activities
- Social and community participation
- Finding and keeping a job
- Therapeutic Supports
- Support Coordination — a specialist support delivered by a health professional addressing a client’s specific high-level risks, focusing on addressing barriers and reducing
- Assistance with travel / transport, so that clients may participate in school, education, employment, or in their community when they are unable to travel by other means due to their disability.
- Community nursing, for clients with high care needs that require a high level of skill. This service also includes training support workers to respond to clients with high care needs.
- Assist-Life stage transition which focuses on strengthening clients’ ability to coordinate their support, and assists them to live at home, and participate within their community.
- Daily personal activities including High Intensity, involving assisting clients with their personal tasks of daily life, in a range of environments, including in their home.
- Development of daily living and life skills which includes training or development activities for individuals or groups to increase clients’ ability to live as independently as possible, in areas such as:
- personal and living skills,
- increasing social skills and independence,
- planning and plan management, and
- public transport training.
- Participation in the community – such as supporting clients during community, social, or civic activities, or helping clients to develop their abilities to partake in these activities.
- Kelmax Disability Services charges in line with the limit published in the NDIS Support Catalogue for all categories
Learn about Kelmax
As a collaborative team, we often work together to expand our options when managing complexities in a participant’s environment.